Sunday, March 12, 2006

The Hutchison-Effect



The Hutchison-Effect: The New Philadelphia Experiment? American Antigravity is proud to share this WinMedia clip of the remarkable Hutchison-Effect! The effect, named for legendary Canadian inventor John Hutchison, includes profound Antigravity effects and jellification/melting effects comparable to the fabled Philadelphia Experiment.

Personally I can't believe in this type of phenomenon as there is no repeatable scientific proof. Show me some that I can read and I'll re-examine what I think.


As always, you can view the video here at Google Videos or visit the actual page by clicking on the image to the left.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey repeatable all the time geeeeeeeeeeeeeee what characters http://johnkhutchison.blogspot.com

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home